The Camera Club
16 Bowden Street
London SE11 4DS
2nd April to 27th April, 2018
Joining in the celebration of International Pinhole month this April, Gallery1885 at The Camera Club will be hosting Pinhole Exhibition from 2nd to 27th of April.
Terms and conditions:
- All entries need to be framed or mounted to fit A1 or 50x40cm frames and should reach us by Saturday 31st of March.
- Entry fee is £25 for up to 4 images. Payment should be made to:
The Camera Club
Account number: 71591258
Sort Code: 40-02-01
Branch Identifier Code: MIDLGB2140B
Entree is free for The Camera Club members (Annual membership is £120/students £60)
- Digital entries are also accepted – please contact gallery curator (Dariusz Adamek at email@example.com) for more details and pricing.
- Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and title
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Camera Club and Gallery1885 to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this exhibition.
- By submitting images, the entrant agrees to T&C.
For further information, see – http://thecameraclub.co.uk/2018/03/pinhole-photography-exhibition/
The Camera Club is one of the longest running photographic societies in the world.
The mission of the Club is:
To foster the art of photography, in all of its forms and genres
To provide excellent value services, events and photographic facilities, and
To create a sense of community for our members of all levels, ages, races and genders.
The Camera Club is a membership organisation run entirely by volunteers. The core operation and management of the Club is carried out by a combination of Committee Members and Club Stewards. We strive to run the Club as professionally and efficiently as a commercial enterprise, but we hope that our members will understand when our aims may not always match the reality of operating such a broad-reaching organisation without any paid employees.
The Club is a registered charity – 1174805.