508 King’s Road
22nd August to 3 September 2018
Private View: 22 August from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Summer Fine Art international contemporary art exhibition at 508 Gallery in Chelsea will celebrate summer and showcase paintings, sculpture and digital art by 20 artists from 11 countries, both emerging and well established, from the East and the West on 22 August – 3 September 2018. Exhibition Opening Night is on Wednesday, 22 August from 6:30pm till 9:00pm.
International Art Events London are on a mission to bring fresh artwork from around the world to Chelsea! Summer Fine Art exhibition brings together a variety of styles and techniques to deliver a range of emotions through formal still lives, portraiture and abstract expressionism. The second edition of Summer Fine Art will see the following artists exhibiting their art works:
- Erika Ito, Satoko Shinke and Yuto Ohashi from Japan
- Pu Wei from China
- John Buonani and Mira Satryan from the USA
- Yael Minkoff, Michal Elazar Zur and Amir Nir from Israel
- Lucy O’Donovan and Tashi Khan from the UK
- C.U. Frank and Maria Weiss from Germany
- Silvia Maria Hecher & Christian Arnulf Hecher and C.F.J. Konig from Austria
- Nyakossi-Bourdin Ntifafa from France
- Ali Vora from India
- Viktoria Koestler from Switzerland
- David Ivanishvili from Georgia.
The nearest tube stations are: Earls Court, West Brompton, Sloane Square and Fulham Broadway.
The gallery is open daily 10am – 6pm with a day off on Sunday. Entrance to exhibition is free. We look forward to welcoming you at Summer Fine Art in Chelsea.