35 -47 Bethnal Green Road
London, E1 6LA
Old Paradise Yard
20 Carlisle Lane
London, SE1 7LG
Saturday 30 November & Sunday 01 December 2019
ArtFutura 2019 London Festival of Digital Culture and Creativity presents: PROCESSING THE FUTURE
IKLECTIK & RICH MIX
ArtFutura reaches its thirtieth edition in more than twenty cities, including Alicante, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cádiz, Cancún, Dakar, Ibiza, London, Madrid, México, Montevideo and Shanghai.
In these thirty years ArtFutura has established itself as one of the most important international events dedicated to Digital Art, Virtual Reality and Computer Networks.
- ArtFutura is organized as a network festival where all cities share the same audiovisual program, catalogue and web.
- ArtFutura’s audiovisual program analyses the state of digital creativity by presenting the latest in 3D animation, motion graphics and everything related to new aesthetics.
More information here: https://www.artfutura.org/v3/en/artfutura-2019-2020/
Today we live in the present future more than ever. We are right in the middle of two great crossroads that will determine the future. We talk about the Anthropocene and a new phase in human evolution, augmented and reconnected by technology.
Convinced that transformative technology must be centred on the human being, as we have anticipated in Humanized Technology and as we have always done throughout these 30 years, the future collective intelligence augmented by technology will become in a few years a deep global mind already announced by Terence McKenna at ArtFutura 92.
Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Internet (IoT) will converge to create Collective Artificial Intelligence, whose language will be virtual reality and neurodigital telepathy.
The collective immersion allows the fusion of people and the world into a whole. This will be the future, a world of expanded reality.
– ArtFutura will present the audiovisual programs 3D FuturaShow, FuturaGraphics, Schools Futura, 3D x 30 Years, Premiere and Artworks, showing the new works and forms of documenting the digital creativity of our time. Works by Can Buyukberber, Universal Everything, Teamlab, WOW, Ouchhh, Moebius, Karl Sims, YoichiroKawaguchi, John Amanatides, Donald Mitchell, etc.
– ArtFutura presents the artists’ talks by David Strang, xname, Nicola Plant and Terry Tricket about sonic arts, interaction, hardware hacking, visual music and VR.
– Saturday night will be a night of live audiovisual performances with They Said They Saw & Lia Mice; Richard Evans – SENTINEL, with a spectacular audiovisual show inspired by the planet’s most urgent issue – climate change. Closing the night, there will be the live coding duo with Rumblesan, visualist, and Heavy Lifting, live coded music.
– On Sunday, there is the Intimacy Encryption Workshop by Heat Bunting about surveillance capitalism and privacy.
– To close the festival, on Sunday evening, AF London presents Kimatica Studio artist’s talk; a Q&A session with Richard Evans, and the performance by Anna Nazo with drones, brainwaves, CGI and AI poetry. All this accompanied by the ArtFutura audiovisual program with more than six hours of screenings.
ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ARTFUTURA LONDON
IKLECTIK £10 OND | £7.50 Advance | £5 Discount Saturday Talks + AV Screening:
Sunday Workshop: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/iklectik/307465
Sunday Talks + Live AV Performance
TICKETS RICHMIX £10